The 1801 Ratchet Bender is a manually powered bender intended to bend 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" IMC (intermediate metallic conduit), Rigid Conduit and Schedule 40 Pipe.
- Ratchet action for increased leverage
- Bypass the ratchet for fast, direct bending on smaller sizes
- Heavy-duty welded construction for long, reliable service
- Built-in bending degree indicator and easy to use bending charts for accurate, consistent bends
- Does not include handle
- 1800 Head Centerline Bend Radius : 2-5/8" (66.700 MM) - 5-7/8" (149.200 MM) Rigid For 1/2" - 1.000" Rigid Conduit
- 1801 Head Centerline Bend Radius : 8-1/16" (204.800 MM) - 9-11/16" (246.100 MM) Rigid For 1-1/4" - 1-1/2" Rigid Conduit
- Conduit Type : IMC, Rigid
- Type : Hand Ratchet
Replacement part designed and manufactured by Toledo Pipe Tools®. Toledo Pipe Tools® is not affiliated with, and the replacement part is not approved by or warranted by Ridgid, Inc.
RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used for product identification purposes only.
Toledo Pipe Tools® does Warranty this item against manufacturer Defects for One Year.
Estimate Shipping Cost