Power Pipe Cutters
The RIDGID® Model 258 Power Pipe Cutter cuts 21/2" to 8" schedule 10*/40 steel pipe, galvanized pipe, rigid conduit etc. at the job site or in the shop. Powered by the RIDGID® No. 700 Power Drive, the 258 is a displacement cutter that provides square cuts. The operator controls the feeding rate by pumping the hydraulic foot pump throughout the operation. A square cut with minimal burr on either 21' or nipple lengths of pipe is achieved quickly** without abrasive dust, sparks, or open flame. Also, the RIDGID® Pipe Roller for beveling can be used to rotate the pipe while a second operator uses a grinder to bevel the pipe.Learn More
8"-12" Diameter Pipe
The RIDGID® 258XL offers 8"-12" diameter pipe cutting capacity. Utilizing displacement type cutter wheel technology, the patented design enables larger diameter pipe to be cut to length. The 258XL also uses the RIDGID® 700 Power Drive to rotate the heavy-duty cutter wheel. Now one person can easily square cut 12" schedule 40 pipe in minutes.
- Cutting Capacity: Model 258XL: 8"-12" schedule 10*/40 steel pipe.
- Model 700 Power Drive (Not Included) RPM: 26-30(no load).
- Weight: 140 lbs. (excludes No. 700 Power Drive)
- One (1) RIDGID® 774 Square Drive Adapter.
- One (1) 8 1/2" H-D Cutter Wheel Assembly.
- One (1) Hydraulic Ram and Foot Pump.
- Two (2) 2 1/2" to 12" Ball Transfer Pipe Supports.
* Use the thin cutting wheel for best results.Learn More
New-style, 5-hole, 7-3/4 in., replacement cutting wheel for the newer Toledo Pipe Tools 258 Power Pipe Cutter.Learn More
Replacement RIDGID® 59507 Hydraulic Hose with Coupler
- Fits RIDGID® 258 59512 Foot Pump
- Replaces RIDGID Part: 59507