- The RIDGID® 226 In-Place Soil Pipe Cutter is a compact, lightweight tool designed to cut hub and no-hub soil pipe in tight quarters.
- Only 17" long, the Model 226 is perfect for cutting cast iron, concrete and clay pipe where space is limited.
- The Model 226 is especially suited for against-the-wall and other tight quarter applications.
- From the Model 226‚¬„¢s compact design to its unique chain latching mechanism, every feature has been engineered for maximum productivity.
- Clay pipe, 8"
- Service weight cast iron solid pipe, 8"
- No hub cast iron soil pipe, 8"
- Concrete pipe, 4"-6"
- Clay pipe, 1 1/2"-6"
- Service weight cast iron soil pipe, 1 1/2"-6"
- No hub cast iron soil pipe, 1 1/2"-6"
We are not an authorized distributor of RIDGID® and/or Ridge products. RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used for product identification purposes only.
RIDGID® Products are shipped from an authorized RIDGID® Distributor and come with the standard manufacturer warranty.
Estimate Shipping Cost