The Model 535A maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding features that make the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535A ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage that makes the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work related materials handy. The 535A is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional. Users also benefit from the part commonality between the 535, the 535A Automatic and other RIDGID® equipment.
- Automatic chuck.
- 3-speed (16/46/58 RPM) transmission.
- Large 1.75 gallon oil reservoir.
- 100% greater chip tray capacity.
- Generous top cover area for keeping tools and fi ttings handy.
- High clearance carriage.
- Can be used with geared threader Model 141.
- Uses Model 816/817 semi-automatic, Model 815A self opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
- Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm) 2 1/2"-4" (62mm-100mm) with 141 geared threader.
- Bolt Capacity: 5/16"-2€? (8mm-50mm).
- Motor: 2 HP, single-phase, 115V, 60 Hz, 20 Amp reversible induction motor.
- Switches FOR/OFF/REV and Integral safety foot switch.
- Chuck: automatic with four reversible forged jaws.
- Rear Centering Device: automatic, centering only.
- Cutters: self-centering, full-floating. No. 820 Wheel-Type Cutter, pipe capacity 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm), bolt capacity 1/4"-1" (6mm-25mm).
- Spindle Speed: 3 speed 16/46/58 RPM.
- Reamer: 5-flute cone, RH, 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm).
- Oil Pump: self-priming gerotor oil pump.
- RH/LH combination reamer available.
- One No. 811A universal, quick-opening die head for Cat# 84097
- One set 1/2"-3/4" universal high-speed dies.
- One set 1"-2" universal high-speed dies.
- One No. 820 cutter.
- One No. 341 reamer.
- One gallon of premium extreme performance thread cutting oil.
- Two hex wrenches. Replacement hex wrenches: 5/32" No. 46015, 3/16" No. 46030.
- One spare E-1032 cutter wheel.
We are not an authorized distributor of RIDGID® and/or Ridge products. RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used for product identification purposes only.
RIDGID® Products are shipped from an authorized RIDGID® Distributor and come with the standard manufacturer warranty.