Toledo Pipe 418 Oiler Gun and Bucket works with RIDGID® 300, 535,700 and 12-R Pipe Threading Machines
Toledo Pipe Tools® is proud to give you alternative high quality hand held oiling sytem. Feel confident on the job site when threading your pipe knowing you will always have the flow of oil needed to get high quality threads. Can be used with any hand held pipe threader or non automatic oil pipe threaders. Works with RIDGID® 300, RIDGID® Old Style 535, RIDGID® 700 Power Drive, RIDGID® 600 Power Drive, RIDGID® 690 Power Drive, and RIDGID® 12R Ratchet Threader.
- 50% more oil per stroke than other hand-held oilers for longer die life.
- An ergonomic 2-finger trigger design that reduces user fatigue.
- Die cast heavy-duty gun body
- Convenient anti-slip grip design with integral hook for easy hanging.
- Heavy Duty Reservoir: The new material withstands abrasion.
- The new reservoir will not crack or leak.
- Fits RIDGID® 72327 418 Oiler Gun and Hose
- Works with RIDGID® 300 Complete Pipe Threader
- Works with RIDGID® Old Style 535 Pipe Threader
- Works with RIDGID® 700 Power Drive
- Works with RIDGID® 600 Power Drive
- Works with RIDGID® 690 Power Drive
- Works with RIDGID® 12R Ratchet Threader
Tuf-Cut Dark™ Pipe Thread Cutting Oil - 1 Gallon
Tuf-Cut Dark™ Threading Oil is a premium quality metalworking fluid formulated as an all purpose medium and heavy duty metal removal oil. It is an ideal oil for use in the shop where a number of applications are present thus reducing the number of oils needed.
- Container Size: 1 Gallon
- Dark Oil - Traditional high performance mineral oil formulated to produce superior quality threads on stainless steel and black pipe.
- Cools threads and pipe during operation
- Speeds metal removal
- Improves thread quality
- Sulphur added to prevent metal-tometal contact, and reduce friction and heat build-up.
- Chlorine added as a catalyst to activate the release of sulphur at an even lower temperature.
- Better lubrication and heat dispersion characteristics prevent binding and catching of dies.
CONTENTS: Refined petroleum distilate, and blended with proprietory additives known to contain sulfur, chlorine, a lubricity additive and trace of silicone polymers
Replacement part designed and manufactured by Toledo Pipe Tools®. Toledo Pipe Tools® is not affiliated with, and the replacement part is not approved by or warranted by Ridgid, Inc.
RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used for product identification purposes only.
Toledo Pipe Tools® does Warranty this item against manufacturer Defects for One Year.
|Manufacturer||Toledo Pipe Tools|