Tuf-Glide® Pipe Thread Sealant is designed for the sealing and locking any type of threaded pipe (Metal, PVC, CPVC, ABS). Tuf-Glide® combined with PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) is a non hardening, safe to use sealant. PTFE adds greater sealling power for protecting threaded connections. Its low coefficient of friction allows tight makeup with low torque and breaks out easily without damaging threads. An instant low pressure seal is obtained and can handle up to 10,000 PSI for liquids and 3,000 psi for gases. Tuf-Glide® also allows for adjustment and alignment of fittings after installation. Its low coefficient of friction allows tight makeup with low torque and breaks out easily without damaging threads. Tuf-Glide® can withstand temperatures up to 500° F. This product can be Compared to Slic-tite® Paste with PTFE.
FBC™ System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® pipe and fi ttings. FBC™, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® are licensed trademarks of The Lubrizol Corporation.
- Tuf-Glide® is the #1 selling PTFE paste in the fire sprinkler industry.
- FBC™ System Compatible
- Easy to apply, eliminates leaks, sticks to oily pipe, less dripping.
- 10,000 psi, up to 500° F.
- Tuf-Glide® may be used on steel, aluminum, brass, copper, iron, reinforced fiberglass, CPVC, PVC and ABS threaded connections.
- Contains no lead or other harmful metals and is perfectly safe for use on potable water lines.
- Contains no silicone.
- NOT FOR USE ON OXYGEN LINES
- Made in USA
- Cross Reference: Slic-tite® Paste with PTFE
- Bottle Size: 950 ML / 32 OZ
Tuf-Glide® is listed under the Uniform Plumbing Code (IAPMO), File No. 1282. Conforms to Federal Specification TT-S-1732 and the requirements of British Standard 6920: Parts 1 and 2. TFW is recommended for Plumbing, HVAC, Industrial Piping, Chemical Processing Plants, Manufacturing Plants, Gas Utilities and Fire Sprinkler Piping. Meets U.S. Federal Specification TT-S-1732.
Replacement part designed and manufactured by Toledo Pipe Tools®. Toledo Pipe Tools® is not affiliated with, and the replacement part is not approved by or warranted by Ridgid, Inc.
RIDGID® Marks are trademarks of RIDGID, Inc and are used for product identification purposes only.
Toledo Pipe Tools® does Warranty this item against manufacturer Defects for One Year.