- Capture images and video on SD card
- Transfer files to a computer via USB cord
- Automatic self-leveling for consistently upright picture
- Anodized aluminum camera head, scratch-resistant sapphire lens and four super bright LEDs
- Lithium-Ion battery is capable of 4 hours of continuous run time
- 3x digital zoom and image panning
- 3' cable (expandable to 30' with optional extensions)
- Waterproof camera head and cable up to 10' when properly assembled
- With image and video capture capabilities, "up-is-up" self-leveling technology, pan/zoom options and the ability to expand functionality, the new microExplorer Digital Inspection Camera gives end users the ability to capture and analyze information to solve problems in hard-to-reach areas. There's no better solution for tough visual inspections.
- The new RIDGID® SeeSnake micro Inspection Camera allows you to perform detailed visual inspection in hard to reach areas.
- Its comfortable pistol grip design and forward facing controls make it easy to detect and diagnose the unreachable.
- Available with a 17mm Aluminum camera head for general use or a 9.5mm camera head for up-close visual inspections in tight spaces.
- The SeeSnake micro Inspection Camera provides solutions whenever and wherever you need them.\
- 3' (31128) or 6' (31133) cable extensions are available to expand cable reach up to 30'